Writing Goals for 2013
For 2013, I want to gain new readers via the following:
- Continue writing quality short fiction and non-fiction.
- Produce at least one new drawing and its story (no new drawings were produced in 2012).
- Produce a softcover book of stories in a small first run of 100 copies.
- Gain a readership in Japan.
- Get my book reviewed nationally and drive traffic to www.VickyLeeTheBook.com.
- Write a large part of the book’s follow-up for an early 2014 release.
- Continue to build the platform for the first novel.
How these goals will be achieved: combine the added reach of the newspaper audience with consistent quality of writing, effective email and snailmail marketing, and a quick “speakable, radio-friendly” redirect URL.